When we represent sellers in real estate transactions, it is our job to ensure that our clients are aware of all of the details encompassed by full disclosure requirements. If our clients are working with a real estate broker, it is the broker’s responsibility to disclose a multitude of details to the seller, including:
- Property value estimates
- Time frame and urgency
- Offers from potential buyers
- Any vested interests in the sale on behalf of the broker
We understand the minutiae of full disclosure requirements are complex and difficult for a seller to keep track. It is therefore our job to ensure that all full disclosure requirements have been properly met so that our clients and their potential buyers can be rest assured that they are entering this important transaction equipped with all of the information they will need.
OneBoston Title is committed to using smart technology to keep all parties informed as accurately and quickly as possible. Our portal allows you to view and check real-time file status of all your transactions online conveniently in one location 24-7, 365 days a week on your desktop or Android and iOS smartphones and tablet devices on your transactions. When you log on to our secure website address (https://www.onebostonlive.com/) you will be able to:
- Receive updates when activity happens on your order directly in your Inbox
- View or download Preliminary HUD fees, within 24 hours of request
- View or download Full ALTA Title Commitment, Closing Protection Letter, Tax Certificate, HUD, and Mortgage Plot Plan info within 48-72 hours of request
- Access specific transactions from an easy to navigate list
- View or download Full ALTA Lender’s Title and Owner’s Insurance Policies and all other documents relating to your order
We look forward to not only working with you but to your satisfaction!