OneBoston Title & Closing Services (OBTCS), P.C., we know how complex the process of buying a home can be. Our job is to oversee the transition of property ownership so that the process is not overwhelming for the client. We assist buyers with these services:
- We order title examinations so the buyer knows exactly what the conditions of ownership for the property are, when applicable.
- We resolve any issues that are precluding the title’s marketability, if any.
- We ensure that all documents necessary for the title conveyance are properly managed.
- We help the client understand the mortgage process and the relevant aspects of the lender’s commitment letter.
- We resolve any issues that might arise during the purchasing or closing processes.
- We coordinate the closing, and assist the client through representation.
- We explain all details of the closing documents to the client.
Throughout the entire process, we coordinate between all involved parties to ensure that they are satisfied with every detail of a transaction. To conclude the process, we schedule a location and place for the closing to occur.
Our latest technology allows you to view and check real-time file status of all your transactions online conveniently in one location 24-7, 365 days a week on your desktop or Android and iOS smartphones and tablet devices on your transactions. When you log on to our secure website address (https://www.onebostonlive.com/) you will be able to:
- Receive updates when activity happens on your order directly in your Inbox
- View or download Preliminary HUD fees, within 24 hours of request
- View or download Full ALTA Title Commitment, Closing Protection Letter, Tax Certificate, HUD, and Mortgage Plot Plan info within 48-72 hours of request
- Access specific transactions from an easy to navigate list
- View or download Full ALTA Lender’s Title and Owner’s Insurance Policies and all other documents relating to your order
We look forward to not only working with you but to your satisfaction.